Saturday, August 19, 2006

Jiah Khan chases people with a Knife

Jiah Khan (also spelt Jia Khan), who stars with Amitabh in Ram Gopal Varma’s Nishabd, is a self-admitted “rebel without a cause”. So much that when unit members would tease her, she would go after them with a knife!

“Please don’t think I’m crazy or anything like that,” laughs the 18-year old. “It’s just that whenever the unit people irritated me after pack up, I would get really mad.” And whom did this include? “Everyone, except for Mr Bachchan and Ramu.”

The reason that got her so mad, she says, “Everybody would tease me saying that I was exactly like my character in Nishabd, i.e. rebellious and doing whatever I want. They would tease me in front of Mr Bachchan, knowing that I couldn’t do anything in front of him. So after pack up, I would go to the kitchen, take a knife and go chasing after them. Eventually, they stopped!”

I don't know whether she was seriously running after them with a knife with anger or it was just fun. However, I think it was quite a silly and dangerous thing to do. Well if people stopped teasing her, it must have been quite serious.

Any Jiah Khan MMS of her running around with a knife? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home